30A


What sticks out to me most (formative experience) is that I seemed to include a lot of self-reflection and feelings of content in my post. It seems that I have recognized my growth since high school and I am happy about that! I think it's important to take time to reflect how I've changed and be ready to embrace new changes that will arise in my future. An experience that I will remember later is the creative aspect of entrepreneurship. I didn’t realize that this field/industry took so much creative thinking so I was happy to learn that! The most joyous experience that I had was getting good feedback on my posts-- some that were encouraging and some that provided good feedback! I learned that feedback is an important aspect in business. The thing I am most proud of is completing the assignments with truth/honesty that reflect my thought process rather than just "bs".
I 100% think I have developed as an entrepreneur. I never really considered this industry because its risky, but I was actually just talking to a friend the other day about how I wanted to do something entrepreneurial with my career, like make my own fashion line! I am confident that I have moved closer to an entrepreneurial mindset, but I also recognize that I still have a lot left to learn!
I would recommend pushing yourself to be creative. I think this is a broad statement that doesn’t give clear instruction, but a way to exercise creativity is talking to other people to understand their suggestions, and then  building off those conversations.  To perform best in this course, I would recommend completing the assignments with integrity and embracing the challenge that each assignment proposes, rather than blowing it off.




Comments

  1. Hey Alexa,
    I completely agree with your statement about how much creativity that this entrepreneurship field involves. Being able to be creative in the way we think was a huge part of this class. It required us to really think outside of the box and approach problems in new ways. I can say that without a doubt I have also grown since I was in high school, and the self reflection activities that this class required definitely allowed me to see that. The feedback I received on my posts also allowed me to understand how other people viewed my ideas in an unbiased way, allowing me to clean up where needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa,
    I also mentioned in my post the creativity side of entrepreneurship! I am very happy that this class made us all think creatively about our products and turn it into the best version it could be. I would also recommend future students to push themselves to be creative. I came into this course without much creativity, however this course forced me to really think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment