16A


1) I think I am creative, personable, loyal, socially-aware, and organized.

2) 


3) I think my creativity stands out to other people because I express myself through art more than the average person. I chose to highlight more people-skills about myself, but I think maybe people see my creative-ness and my style more obviously because those traits are more unique and prominent than my people skills. I do think the interviewees were correct about me because its their opinion and how they see me through their eyes… so I can't really disagree with that. I wouldn’t make any connections to my list

Comments

  1. Hey Alexa,
    I strongly believe that you are one of the most creative and artistic people that I know. You express yourself through art and in creative ways, and that is not an easy thing to do. As one of your friends, I definitely see why your interviewees feel the way they do about you. It is not hard to tell that you are very creative, I mean for starters you are a graphic design minor. That in itself says a lot. I would never be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great in today's world to be socially aware. I think that's a quality that not many people have. And I think it's also great that you're organized! That will definitely help in life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment