17A


Script:

Hi! My name is Alexa and I would like to introduce you to a new platform for your audiobooks & podcasts! Do you ever find yourself stuck in a rut with audios? Can't find one that you like? Need suggestions?

I also struggle with this, but I think I have found a solution!

You are probably familiar with the two powerhouse apps for audiobooks and podcasts, Apple and Spotify. 2 apps would be plenty! If….they were more use friendly and customized. The issue with these apps is that they are so plain and don’t offer any user-generated content.

In this new app, "Auds & Pods," there will be user-generated suggestions based on your listening history and an optional short survey about your interests. In addition, you have the option to link your social media to the app, and suggestions will come up based on your Facebook and Instagram likes.

I encourage you to try this new app if you not satisfied with your current options! Let's finally find some new content to listen to!

Comments

  1. Hey Alexa,
    This elevator pitch is much better than your first! I saw a huge improvement because you seem so much more confident in front of the camera this time around! As far as your idea goes, I absolutely love this name. I think that one of the most important things when taking on a new innovation is coming up with a name that is memorable. Auds & Pods is very memorable because it rhymes, is catchy, and lets the audience know what services your app offers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa,
    Comparing to the first elevator pitch, your script, composure, and overall effectiveness greatly improved. There is an unfulfilled need in the audiobook and podcast market, and with a niche idea as yours, I think your app will capitalize on it. My goal for the third and final elevator pitch is to become independent from a script. I think it will improve the flow and make the pitch more impactful. I encourage you to try and do the same. Great pitch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment