10A lol


Comments

  1. I love the idea of this kind of app! It would be great to be suggested things that you would actually like! As for the elevator pitch, I know these are so awkward to do lol I think you did a great job, but it felt more like a presentation than just pitching an idea to someone. Great job though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa. I think your elevator pitch was great! I totally agree that the current apps for audiobooks are very difficult to understand and can often get confusing, especially when all you want to do is just get on the app and get to your audio. A user friendly app that also is able to use collaborative filtering in order to offer feedback that is personalized to the user is genius. This eliminates all of the work on the users part and makes finding an interesting audio book way easier. Overall love this idea and I would definitely download this app!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexa,

    Great elevator pitch! I definitely think the effectiveness of elevator pitches differ when in person and on video, since you can actually see audiences in person and cater to their reactions, but I felt you did a great job of identifying the consumer's need and communicating your idea to satisfy that need. Ending with the positive close was also a nice choice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment