22A
https://youtu.be/HZgTtroe2mo
I got very positive feedback on my last elevator pitch! One of my commenters pointed out that Auds&Pods is a very memorable name. Another one of my commenters suggested I break free from the script.
I got very positive feedback on my last elevator pitch! One of my commenters pointed out that Auds&Pods is a very memorable name. Another one of my commenters suggested I break free from the script.
I do think this elevator pitch is my best yet. For this one, I dressed professionally. I have a crack in my phone camera which is why I still used my webcam last time, but this time I asked my roommate to borrow her phone so the quality is better. I also tried to say Auds&Pods more to get the name to stick in the mind of the consumer, and I attempted to memorize my script.
Hey Alexa,
ReplyDeleteI really liked this elevator pitch of yours, and I agree this was the best one yet! The more professional outfit you decided to wear, and the fact that you elimited reading the script from your phone really tied the whole thing together! I think the pitch did a great job talking about your product, and I definitely think the name Auds & Pods is going to be stuck in my head for a while (in a good way).
Hi Alexa,
ReplyDeleteGreat job reflecting on the feedback and making the necessary changes. This pitch was very professional, grabbed my attention, and flowed very smoothly. I liked how you separated your business product from your competitors in the market. You were able to identify their weaknesses and capitalize on it. The name, Auds & Pods, fits well and a great marketing opportunity.
I love your idea and your pitch! I think the name Auds and Pods is something that will stick with consumers and make your app more memorable! I think you did a great job on your pitch and breaking away from from the script!
ReplyDelete