28A


  1. I think my exit strategy would be to work on this company until it’s a success (hopefully within a couple years) and keep it running until I'm about 30 and ready to have kids.
  2. I have selected this exit strategy because I've always known that I want to work really hard in the business world during the 20s. Stop working when I start having kids, then once the kids are in middle school I want to work in college admissions or be a college advisor!
  3. I don’t think my exit strategy has at all affected my outlook/process on creating this business model because I never considered it prior to this assignment. However, looking back, I don’t think my end goal would have changed any of my process work because regardless if I want to keep the company or sell it, I want it to be successful and profitable.

Comments

  1. Hey Alexa,
    It seems like you have it all figured out! I truly believe that Auds & Pods has tremendous potential. If you stick with it and really try to grow it into something, I think you could make it big. I, for one, would be quick to download and make use of your services as soon as they become available to the public. I think your exit strategy is good because it provides a clear outline of how it is that you want to carry on your business to the next level. Having a clear vision and path allows you to focus on the things you need to focus on. I wish you luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa,
    I really liked your exit strategy and how you have kind of had this whole idea planned out already. I think being able to stop working and have kids when you want is such a great thing to be able to do. I really like how you mentioned wanting to get back into working at a college too! I completely agree with your statement regardless of if you keep the company or sell it, you want it to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be a good idea for your exit strategy. seeing as that this is a very great business idea I think it would be a huge success, so once you sold it off you would be set for a while to raise your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment